The Firm Booking Company - diary service for broadcast television professionals
The Firm is always interested in potential members such as:
- Broadcast television camera operators
- Broadcast television camera assistants
- Lighting camera operators
- Steadicam operators
- Jib/ Techno operators
You will have extensive industry experience. In the case of camera operators over 5 years and camera assistants
over 3 years experience.
In the first instance you are welcome to forward your CV to us via email at
Once we have reviewed your CV if you are successful we will contact you to discuss your experience and
requirements and conduct a phone interview to see how we can be of service to you.
At The Firm Booking Company we pride ourselves on providing excellent value for money and an outstanding level
of service to all our clients.
Benefits of joining The Firm Booking Company:
- Office open 10:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday with out of hours service for emergencies
- The Firm will handle all production contact, confirmations and bookings on your behalf, leaving you free to
focus on your work
- Provide accurate and timely information to production companies about your skills and availability
- Provide you with job updates and alerts via phone, SMS and email
- Allow you to communicate effectively with us via phone, SMS & email
- Allow you to manage your diary online or over the phone
What we require from you:
- You keep us up to date with any bookings or personal days and holidays so we can maintain an up-to-date and
accurate diary for you
- You provide us with a complete CV, with detailed work history and associated credts
- We advise that you add The Firm’s phone number as your contact number on your business cards so production
companies can contact us directly
We look forward to hearing from you and discussing your requirements in more detail.